Get Today's Latest Real Estate Market News - changes daily
Rosemary Beach Florida
Rosemary Beach Florida - Cottages and Waterfront Properties
Rosemary Beach was designed by the same town planners who created Seaside 20 years ago. The cottages and waterfront properties of Rosemary Beach are set high upon dunes overlooking the pristine white sands and crystal waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Rosemary is an almost surreal community, accessible to pedestrians. Walk anywhere in the town - the Town Center, neighborhood pools, tennis courts, or the beach - in five minutes or less. The soft colors of nature, wandering boardwalks, expansive green common areas and native wildflowers, including blooming rosemary, all combine to make Rosemary Beach Florida a very unique waterfront destination in the Santa Rosa Beach area of North Florida.
Located between Destin and Panama City, along Florida's northwest Gulf Coast, Rosemary Beach Florida is an exciting new town founded on the principals of "new urbanism" and traditional neighborhood development. Inspired by classic beach towns, this 107-acre gulf-front town encourages community, convenience, and neighborhood through thoughtful design. Architecturally, Rosemary Beach uses strict codes and color palettes to evoke the look and feel of the West Indies, New Orleans, and Charleston. Some things you may not know about Rosemary Beach:
1. Renowned architects and town planners Andres Duany and Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk designed both Rosemary Beach and Seaside.
2. There actually is such a thing as smart development along the Florida panhandle.
3. Rosemary Beach's rental cottages range from 1,000 to 6,000 square feet.
4. No private lawns are allowed. The idea is to plant native species such as palmetto, sand live oak, and the community's namesake, wild rosemary. Public spaces feature 100-percent native species.
5. Special "turtle glass"-a smoky film placed on windows near the beach-reduces the glare of artificial light that confuses the endangered green and loggerhead turtles that lay their eggs on the town's beaches.
6. You can use Rosemary Beach's online concierge to reserve local dinner reservations, have your refrigerator stocked prior to your arrival, or book a baby sitter in advance.
7. Beaches with sugar-white sand are the best.
8. Rosemary Beach's codes prohibit the use of paint on exterior wood, meaning that the rich brown, blue, and green-stained wood is low-maintenance and develops character with age.
9. The basic principle of new urbanism: everything at Rosemary Beach is within walking distance. Translation: no car necessary.
10. Karl Rove is building a home there.
Rosemary Beach Florida- Waterfront Cottages and Properties
Rosemary Beach is a village of beach cottages and waterfront properties, condominiums, townhomes and open spaces woven together by narrow paths and boardwalks located near Santa Rosa Beach Florida.
If a waterfront luxury propertyis what you seek, you'll find no better choices than the cottages and waterfront properties of Rosemary Beach Florida.
We invite you to grab a cozy chair, a glass of wine and enjoy a short trip through the beachside paradise known as Rosemary Beach Florida.
Internet Explorer users may need to adjust security settings to view)
Call or email for complete our Emerald Coast Home Finder, if you would like assistance in locating real estate in Rosemary Beach Florida